A Creative Team
Emmanuelle Montiglio, Associate and Graphic Designer
Jacinthe Proulx, Associate and Graphic Designer
A Trained Team
Additional Professional Development
- Strategic selling. Fondation Montreal inc. March 2015
- Trade shows - multiply your return on investment. Fondation Montreal inc. February 2015
- How to attract and retain the best employees. Fondation Montreal inc. November 2014
- Adobe Indesign advanced. ICGQ. September 2014
- Creation of eBook - digital publishing for tablets. ICGQ. January 2014
- Creation and management of a on line community. Fondation Montreal inc. October 2013
- Mixed media campaign. Fondation Montreal inc. May 2013
- Strategic planning. Fondation Montreal inc. May 2013
- Adobe Illustrator-Photoshop CS6. ICGQ March 2013
- Adobe InDesign CS6. ICGQ April 2012
- Updated Adobe InDesign-Photoshop-Illustrator CS6. April 2012
- Social Media Strategy Montréal inc. November 2011
- Sustainable Development Action Plan FMMJ. March-April 2011
- Sustainable Development PACT. June 2010
- Updated Adobe InDesign CS5. June 2010
- FMMJ training on press kits. May 2010
- Updated Adobe Creative Suite CS5 Design Premium. April 2010
- Updated Adobe Creative Suite CS4 Design Premium. October 2009
- Updated Adobe Creative Suite CS4 Web Premium. June 2009
- Design ergonomics for web interfaces Collège Maisonneuve. June 2009
- FMMJ training on Strategic Planning. April 2009
- SAPPI Conference on Environmental Papers and their Certification. Domtar JBR. April 2009
- SAJE training on starting up a business. August-November 2007
A Committed Team
Since 2014, KAKEE has been part as a mentor of Futurpreneur Canada. Futurpreneur is a national non-proﬁt organization that provides ﬁnancing, mentoring and support tools to aspiring business owners. Their internationally recognized mentoring program hand matches young entrepreneurs with a business expert from a network of more than 2,800 volunteer mentors.
Since 2009, KAKEE has been part of Academos, a non-profit organization with a mission to link up professionals in all fields of activities and young people at the Secondary 4 and 5 levels. Academos e-mentoring help young people to make smart choices of career. Through professional profiles, they are invited to correspond via the Internet to get answers at their questions about their future career.
Since 1999, Academos has helped 50,000 youths (from 250 schools and 12 CEGEPs) and has provided 2,000 mentorships.
STA Selection Comittee
To 2013 to 2015 KAKEE was a member of the STA selection comittee at SAJE accompagnateur d'entrepreneurs.
The SAJE has adopted the mission to contribute to the business success of new entrepreneurs by offering consulting services, coaching and training.
JCCM RSE Comittee
To 2012 to 2014, KAKEE was a member of the JCCM-Jeune Chambre de Commerce de Montréal. To 2012 to 2014 the team was a volunteer on its RSE Comittee, which is involved in projects on sustainable development and encouraging students to stay in school. The purpose of this committee is to support a variety of environmental and social projects in the framework of the JCCM.
The JCCM fosters the personal and professional growth of its members, promoting a new generation of business people that is innovative, dynamic and responsible.
Member & volunteer of the BTMM
To 2012 to 2014, KAKEE was a member of the BTMM-Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montréal.
In the context of its meetings at the BTMM, KAKEE hopes to develop a business network with influential players in the area of sustainable development to accelerate the involvement of stakeholders in responsible graphic design projects in Montreal.
In 2014, KAKEE was a volunteer at the BTMM-Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montréal on its Operation back to school. Through conferences, this program help students to discover trades and various atypical professional paths.
Member of the Joint Committee of PACT and SDGQ
To 2010 to 2012, KAKEE was a member of the Joint PACT/SDGQ Committee – a Committee with a mission to develop tools to introduce steps towards sustainable development in the graphic communications field.
In the spring of 2011, PACT launched a first brief outlining the steps undertaken by offset providers, which informed graphic designers and their clients about the eco-concerned practices of printers.
PACT is a non-profit organization devoted to connecting and helping communicators, their clients and suppliers to develop eco-concerned visual concepts and products. PACT recommends tools, resources and training in the field of eco-concerned graphic communications.
A Team with a Reputation
KAKEE was awarded grants from the Fondation du Maire : de Montréal pour la Jeunesse and from the Corporation de développement économique communautaire (CDEC) in 2008.